Thursday, June 3, 2010

MUY BIEN/Very good

Ahhh where do I start. It has taken me quite some time to be able to write my critique. You see when Cupcake and I left our house on our way to D-Licious house I started feeling pretty icky. I thought I'll be fine. Just let me get with my ladies and laugh and share and eat and I will be fine. Well, so much for wishful thinking. I will say all the food I tried was bueno. With the exception of my dish. It was just so so. Cheddar Chile potatoes. They were very easy to make, well except I was supposed to half the potatoes scoop out the guts, mix it with the sour cream, green chiles, butter and cheddar cheese and put it back into the potato half. Guess what? They ended up looking like mashed potatoes topped with cheese because the potato skins were so soft they caved in and wouldn't hold any shape. Maybe I should have baked them without foil. hmmmm.Oh yeah they needed way more salt than called for. That's the way potatoes are. I didn't get to try Sweet Jeanette's dessert. I was laying down in the back room at that point, but from the conversation the ladies were having, it sounded yummy. I know the other dishes were way better than I give them credit. I want to try them again. Now if I can just get Sweet Jeanette, D-licious, Cupcake and Buttercream to make them again.
So hasta la proxima vez,(until next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment