Saturday, September 4, 2010

Peanut Butter Fudge - the easiest!

Hey y'all!  Sweet Jeanette here.   I made some fudge yesterday, tweeted about it it and got questions so I thought I'd share here on Real Women Eat instead of Sweet Jeanette!

This is so embarrassingly easy that I call it "stupid easy" !  Really, you're not gonna believe it!
Here's what you'll need....

uh huh.  That's all.

Just make sure it's equal amounts.
Put in a bowl and microwave for a few seconds (enough to make soft but not liquify)
Stir together.  If you find it's not stirring very well, you can nuke a few more seconds...but no more!
Pour into a pan (I used an 8 x 8 inch silicone pan)
Oh!  Before you pour into the pan you can add nuts if you'd like...I didn't in this one.

I let it sit out on the counter to harden, and then when I couldn't wait any longer, stuck it in the frige.   Up to you, how you let it harden. It won't get super-hard though.

And y'all, seriously, that's it!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good. I don't have any canned frosting, but I have the stuff to make frosting from scratch...I wonder if it would work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I wonder too. I'm not sure if you'll get the same "consistency". Probably needs all those chemicals and additives! LOL

    ReplyDelete